Dr Greg White BDSc (Melb), MDSCc (Melb), LDS (Vic)
When it comes to orthodontics, Dr White loves improving the appearance and function of the teeth and bringing everyone’s smile to life!
Dr White completed his general dental degree at the University of Melbourne in 1976 and spent the ensuing two years working with the Victorian Department of Health. In this time he worked with primary school aged children in Victorian rural areas, as well as metropolitan social welfare institutions.
Following these two years he worked in a private dental practice until commencing full time post-graduate study at the University of Melbourne in 1992.
In 1994, Dr White commenced full time Orthodontic practice in the location formerly conducted by Dr John Heath in East Hawthorn. This practice was subsequently moved to the present location in Riversdale Road, Camberwell which is now known as Greg White Orthodontics. In 1999 Dr White opened a practice in Epping (and Wallan) providing orthodontic treatment until 2012 when the practice was passed onto another orthodontic group.
Dr White is:
- Registered with the Dental Board of Australia and as a Specialist Orthodontist
- A Member of the Australian Dental Association
- A Member of the Australian Society of Orthodontists
- A Member of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- Committee Member of the 2006 Australian Orthodontic Congress
- Chairman of the 2016 Australian Orthodontic Congress
- A participant in the “Give a Smile” charity
- Volunteer at North Richmond Community Health Centre providing pro bono orthodontic treatment for children who are of unemployed, indigenous, refugee background.
- Reviewer of scientific articles to be published by the Australian Orthodontic Journal.
Dr White enjoys watching many sports, and participating in bike riding, golf and skiing. He also enjoys spending time with his wife Libby and their four adult children.